Fishing kayak owners and paddlers with heavy loads now have an award-winning product to transport their kayak. This workhorse cart will transport up to 450 pounds with ease and comes with flat-free wheels. Large 12″ Diameter airless wheels never go flat and roll over rough terrain smoothly. Large balloon style beach wheels (sold separately) can be swapped onto the same frame. It is also easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstands or scupper posts required – and two included security straps prevent the kayak from slipping. Cart is collapsible for storage with the wheels being stored in large kayak hatches and the frame stored on deck with bungee rigging. The heavy duty cart is constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength.
- Paddling magazine’s 2018 winner in the “best transport/storage/launching’ Category
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds
- Easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstand or scupper posts required
- Bunker bar frame – adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
- Two height options – high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs