The Pelican SOLO is a highly functional 6-ft kayak perfectly scaled down in size to suit smaller paddlers. Built on a twin tunnel hull, this sit-on-top kayak is easy to maneuver and provides superior stability. This means more safety for kids and less worry for parents. It features molded footrests and seat, a security flag and a bottle holder. Plus a swim-up rear deck with handles make it easier to climb back on. Made of RAM-XS impact-resistant material, the self-bailing SOLO is built to last for many fun days on the lake. Plus it comes equipped with a kid’s paddle, backrest and safety flag so they’re ready to hit the water right away! 2-YEAR LIMITED Pelican International works hard to ensure our products are free from defect. Therefore, we will repair or replace the hull on this item should it fail within 2 years of its purchase date due to poor quality in materials or workmanship. All accessories that come pre-assembled on your product are for 1 year. MATERIALS: RAM-XS is made of a single polyethylene layer with variable thickness along the gear controlled by the machine when manufactured. The polyethylene is melted and extruded into a mold. Air is then blown into the mold to inflate it into the required shape. After the plastic has cooled sufficiently, the mold is opened and the kayak/SUP is ejected.”
- Designed with an open cockpit, molded carrying handle for easy carrying, this lightweight kayak provides is the perfect first watercraft for your young ones.
- The Twin Tunnel makes it easily maneuverable and provides Ultra Stability which allows quick mastering of the kayak.
- This Self-bailing Sit-On kayak has a maximum capacity of 100 lb. / 45, 4 kg.
- Has a Swim-up rear deck with a handle so you can easily board the kayak from the water.
- Features: Molded footrests to fit a comfortable paddling position, a paddle park to put your paddle when it’s not in use, a bottle holder in front of the seat and a drain plug preventing water infiltration. Includes 72” two-piece paddle, backrest and a safety flag to keep an eye while they are playing in the water.