The Ocean Broad carbon fiber kayak paddle is made of lightweight high-quality carbon fiber, and fiberglass reinforced PP. It’s with popular medium length of 230cm (90.5 inches). The oar is a perfect choice for kayaking with touring or recreational purposes. It’s detachable at 2 sections, very convenient to carry it around and put it away. It’s an ideal kayak paddle for you to share with family and friends of different heights.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This kayak paddle is with carbon fiber composite shaft and fiberglass reinforced PP blade. The whole kayak oar weighs around 33 oz. It’s a perfect choice for kayakers of various skill levels.
- DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE: The UV-stable PP blade ensures a stiff and durable kayak paddle at a better price. With the carbon kayak shaft, it’s an awesome combination of durability and value.
- POPULAR LENGTH AT 230CM: Not too short, not too long, the oar is 230cm (90.5 inches) at length. It’s an ideal kayak paddle for you to share with family and friends of different heights. It’s also detachable at 2 sections, so you might carry it around and put it away very easily.
- FREE LEASH/3 ANGLES/ DRIP RINGS: All Ocean Board kayak paddles come with a free bungee paddle leash. It helps secure your paddle to your kayak, especially when you want to lay down the oars, stop by a little bit to enjoy great views around. The paddle is with 3 locking positions for different kayaking angle preference. The drip rings at two ends help stop water flowing for the blades. So, the shaft and your hands won’t get wet easily.
- WARRANTY: “No Question Asked” 12 months warranty of replacement or refund for quality issue.